Admission Requirements for Bachelor’s Programs
To be admitted into any of the College programs, the candidate must:
- Have a UAE Secondary School Certificate or equivalent with a minimum grade point score of 60%.
- Pass an interview.
- Have a minimum TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent in IELTS or TOEIC (for admission to the TEFL or Educational Technology programs).
- Have a minimum grade point score of 70% in mathematics to be admitted in the Mathematics and Science program.
Requirements for Full Admission to the Professional Diploma in Teaching
- To be admitted to the Professional Diploma in Teaching, the applicant must be a holder of a Bachelor degree in any of the following majors: Arabic Language, Islamic Studies, Science, IT, English Language or Translation.
Graduation Requirements for Bachelor’s Programs
To be awarded a Bachelor’s degree, students must successfully complete
the required number of credit hours specified below:
- Teacher Training Program in Arabic Language and Islamic Studies: 132credit hours
- Teacher Training Program in Mathematics and Science: 132 credit hours
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL): 126 credit hours
- Educational Technology: 120 credit hours
- Students must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0.
To be awarded a Professional Diploma in Teaching, students must
successfully complete 33 credit hours with an AGPA of 2.0.