Consistent with the Ajman University mission, the College of Humanities and Sciences is established to train responsible and highly qualified graduates to participate in the nation building process, to promote research in relevant fields of specialization, and to provide community service through various activities and specialized consultancies.
To be the AU's most inspiring academic entity with distinctive characteristics in terms of work ethics, quality and impact of education offered.
- To enhance the effectiveness and relevance of academic programs to meet international standards while remaining firmly rooted in local cultural tenets and traditional values.
- To strengthen the focus on hands-on learning approaches in the curricula and equip students with knowledge, skills, and competencies necessary for informed and responsible citizenship.
- To align programs offering with local and global employment needs and trends.
- To promote a productive scientific research culture.
- To increase the reliance on innovative and sustainable best practices in all areas.
- To increase the diversity of curricular activities and extensive students participation in students' life programs.
- To create long lasting ties between the College and the Community and provide consultancy to external organizations.