Atef .F I. AbdElKader
- 06 705 6324
- 1995 – 1998: PhD in Physics, Department of Physics, The Queen’s University (U.K.).Experimental Studies in Two-Dimensional Foam.
- 1994 – 1995: MSc, Department of Physics, The Queen’s University (U.K.). Optoelectronics and Optical Information processing.
- 1988 – 1992: BSc in Physics, University of Garuoness, Libya.
- 2016 to present, Head, Math. & Science Department, AU.
- 2009 to 2016, Coordinator of Science Department, AU.
- 1998 – 2002: Assistant Professor in Several Places:
(i) Al-Quds Open University, Gaza Strip.
(ii) Al Aqsa University, Gaza Strip and
(iii) University of Science and Technology, Gaza Strip.
My PhD project concerned the physics of 2D foam. This work was characterized by innovative experimental approaches and careful analysis. It set new standards in the field and settled two separate controversies in a rather final way. I also found novel and quite unexpected phenomena, which are still only partly understood.
- Abd el Kader, ‘The Effect of the Boundaries upon the Variation of Stability of Two-Dimensional Foam’ (In progress).
- A. Abd el Kader, ‘Growth of Disorder Under Along Scale of Time in Two-Dimensional Foam’ (In progress).
- A. Abd el Kader, ‘Shear-Induced Changes in Two-Dimensional Wet Foam’ (In progress).
- A. Abd el Kader, ‘Propagation of Roughening of Grain Boundaries in Two-Dimensional Foam’ (In progress).