Mohamed Farhat Mehdi
- 06 705 6668
1981 PhD in Applied Linguistics, University of Texas, Austin, TX. USA
1977 MSc in Applied Linguistics, University of Indiana, Bloomington, IN. USA
Taught academic programs at undergraduate and graduate levels from 1982 to 1993 and from 2003 to present in Libya, Saudi Arabia and managed educational programs in Ottawa, Canada from 1994 to 2003. During these dates beside teaching, I was chair of department, Dean of Faculty and vice Chancellor of university.
- Using technology in teaching and learning.
- Developing the Curricula and teaching methodology of English Language.
- Translating from English into Arabic and vice versa.
- English linguistics
- 2016 Introduction to Linguistics, under printing
- 2017 Guided composition , final stages of editing