Mohd Elmagzoub Ahmed Babiker Eltahir
- 06 705 6438
Assistant Professor of Educational Technology. He received his B.Sc. in computer Science from U.A.E University in 1993, and his Master degree in Educational Technology from the University of Southern Queensland-Australia in 2003, and his doctorate in Educational Technology from Khartoum University - Sudan in 2007. He received the Sharjah Award for Excellence in Education in 2009. Dr. Babiker performs scientific research in E-learning, Educational Technology, Multimedia in Education and method of teaching and has authored several articles and edited a book on this topic, Methods of Teaching Information Technology, and has presented most of his papers at professional international and regional scientific journal and conferences. He has significant consultancy experience in the fields of using Technology in Education, in different Schools in U.A.E.
- Aug 2012 - Present: Assistant Professor, College of Education. Ajman University.
- Sep 2008 – Aug 2012: Educational Supervisor (IT), Ministry of Education, UAE.
E-learning, Educational Technology, Multimedia in Education and method of teaching
- Methods of Teaching Information Technology, ISBN: 978-1537075778
- M. Elmagzoub Babiker. (2015). For Effective Use of Multimedia in Education, Teachers Must Develop their Own Educational Multimedia Applications. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology (TOJET). October 2015, volume 14 issue 4, p. 62-68. Turkey.
- M. Elmagzoub Babiker. (2015). The importance of a student's book to achieve the educational goals of information technology curriculum in United Arab Emirates from the viewpoint of Information Technology teachers. The International Interdisciplinary Journal of Education (IIJOE). Volume 4, Issue 1 January 2015. JORDAN.
- M. Elmagzoub Babiker. (2014). Challenges and Future of E-Learning in the Arab World. paper presented in the INTED2014: 8th International Technology, Education and Development Conference - Valencia (Spain).
- M. Elmagzoub Babiker (2013). The Effective Use of the New Technology into Schools in the Arab World, Particularly In UAE. paper presented in the , ICERI2013.